Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Reduce IT costs and increase productivity with Microsoft Online Services - February 21st 2012
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 from 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM (EST)
New York, United States
Online Services Corporation (OSC) would like to invite you to attend a business focused seminar:
Reduce IT costs and increase productivity with Microsoft Online Services.
Whether you are interested in piloting cloud based messaging, building a hybrid solution, collaborating more effectively with SharePoint Online, or pure cloud computing OSC are on point to share our experience. During this interactive seminar we will demonstrate how to leverage Office 365 to best meet your requirements, illustrating business benefits through real life customer examples.
- 9:30 - 10:00 Registration
- 10:00 - 11:00 Morning Session 1
- Welcome and Introduction to cloud computing and Office 365
- Overview and Demonstration of Office 365, including;
- Exchange Online
- SharePoint Online
- Lync Online
- 11:00 - 11:15 Morning Tea Break
- 11:15 - 12:30 Morning Session 2
- Customer Examples and Business Benefits
- Business Value of Cloud and Cost Comparison
- Why OSC?
- 12:30 - 1:00 One-To-One Requirement Sessions
- Four 15-minute one to one sessions will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis
When & Where
Online Services Corporation (OSC)
Online Services Corporation (OSC) is a Cloud Accelerate Partner and sister organisation to Microsoft Gold Competency Accredited Partner nSynergy. With over 10 years experience in Microsoft Technologies, largely SharePoint focused, OSC can provide best practice approaches to implementing Microsoft Online Services. Our experts have experience across industries globally, having assisted over 70,000 users migrate to the Cloud to date. Visit www.onlinesc.com for more information.